Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017 from 9am – Noon
Celebrate the 225th anniversary of Boonsboro‘s founding with a historic run/walk around town! The 2.25 mile course starts in Shafer Memorial Park, travels down Reeder’s Alley, loops around beautiful Boonsboro Cemetery, and heads back to the park via Young Ave and Park Dr.
Post-race festivities will feature optional bonus workouts, commemorative awards for top finishers and a host of food, music & activities for all ages. We also encourage participants to do the walking tour of Boonsboro’s most historic sites using tour pamphlet or mobile app. Bonus workouts courtesy of BEAST (Boonsboro Endurance, Agility and Strength Training) & Fit In Boonsboro.
Cost: $25 adult / $17.50 youth (ages 5-12), Dogs & children under 5 yrs walk, run & stroll for FREE! Prices increase by $5.00 on 9/1/17. Race day registration will be available if spots remain, t-shirts in limited quantity. Proceeds to cover costs and benefit the Boonsboro Historical Society.
Not interested in the race shirt? You can take $10 off your registration fee.
• Chip-timed race bibs by Overland Timing
• Limited Edition 225th Anniversary Premium Race T-Shirt* (for those who register by 9/3)
• Race-Themed Oval-Decal/Sticker (for those who register by 9/3)
• Awards for Top Finishers – overall & age groups
• FREE Chick-Fil-A (first 225 participants) courtesy of the Boonsboro Lions Club
• Food vendors, music, kid’s activities
• Historical Walking Tour brochure of Downtown Boonsboro
• Fitness Challenge – complete a post-race workout for extra “SWAG(ger)”
*Dry tech fabric, register by 9/3/17 to secure shirt size & availability. Extra shirts and decals available race day in limited quantities only.
Register today for best pricing and group discounts! The first 225 registrants will receive an Anniversary-themed Oval Decal/Sticker. Limited-Edition 225th race T-shirts available to those who register by 9/3/17. Chip timing will be provided by Overland Timing, but enjoy the race at your own pace. Families, strollers and dogs are welcome!
Sponsors: We’re still accepting sponsors (as of 8/7). See flyer for more information on the benefits of being a sponsor of this great community event!